4.9.09

Happy 3 years old to Nothiin!

(source)


Hohoho,Guess what?
It's 3 years old to my blog,Nothiin!
It's officially 3 years old!

Woooohooo,still able to sustain to 3 years without changing my blog url,unlike some people who kept changing their url.I'm not referring to anyone,so don't worry.

Happy 3rd birthday to Nothiin!




So why not look at my archive and look at my older post.Blogging it's so much fun,provide I post interesting photos using portable cameras,not my bulky DSLR.That's for more important events.lol

So let's celebrate my 3 years old blog by saying "Happy 3 years old blog to Nothiin!".
Come and join in saying thank you.
Don't make me paiseh when no people saying,lol thankyou .

Here's the cake.































(Source)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Network

MOVED TO
Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Stats

Best view @ Mozilla Firefox.
human beings visited here
since the day 3rd of february 2009.

free counters

Archive