12.7.09

Prayers



Tomorrow is my O level Chinese Oral Examination.
And Today I applied for Direct Poly Admission(DPA) for Tourism and Hospitality @ SP.
I really need God to answer my prayers.
Bless me.


__


If you are a fan or whatever of Michael Jackson,Watch " Living with Michael Jackson"
It was a great documentary.Interesting.After watching,I can say that
he was 100% innocent in the child molestation case because he love kids alot.
In the show "My greatest inspiration come from the kids/children(not sure)" and
"I see god in the faces of the kids/children.(not sure)"
And kids and children are the same -.-
And he also said that his dream is to adopt 2 children(1 boy and 1 girl)
in every continent of the world.

No comments:

Network

MOVED TO
Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Stats

Best view @ Mozilla Firefox.
human beings visited here
since the day 3rd of february 2009.

free counters

Archive